CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Exciting News

So for those of you who haven't heard my parents have been called to serve as Mission President and Missionary in the Quezon City North Phillipines Mission. They will leave June 22nd and be gone for 3 years. I had a really really hard time with it and cried and cried some more, but I am getting use to it a little. The biggest thing for me is that my parents will leave 4 weeks before we are due to have our baby number 2. I am pretty upset that my baby will be 3 before my parents will even be able to see it. Corbin and I plan to visit sometime with in the year so that they can at least meet our baby. We are excited for my parents and their new adventure and we are really excited about ours as well. Cooper has been very good and loves to hug and kiss the baby already. He sings songs and talks to it and is always worried that we will leave the baby lol...We will find out in March what we are having although Cooper informs me its a girl...We will have to see when that happens. I wish you all a very happy spring even though its only February I jsut simply can not wait for all the fun adventures spring brings!

6 comments:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

Katie, thank you for inviting me to your blog. And OH MY GOSH!!!! I had no idea you guys are expecting!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting! THree years will go fast and yes, you can visit them. And this blog will be a wonderful way to keep in touch. Jason went to the Phillipines on his mission and he absolutly loves the people there. You have some exciting days ahead.

JaRelle Bailey said...

That will be so exciting for them. It will be hard to have them gone for so long, but it will bring so many blessings to your family. I can't wait to see if Cooper's prediction is right! Babies and children are closer to the veil than we are, so maybe he really knows!

Sheena said...

I didn't know you were expecting either! Congratulations! So exciting! :-)

Leslie Butler said...

That is exciting news for you and your parents! I know what you mean about them being gone. My parents were gone when Alexis was born. She will be a year old when they get home. Three years is a long time. My parents mission is only 18 months and that feels like too long. But I can promise you that you will receive so many amazing blessings while they are away. Congratulations again on the baby! That is so exciting!

Chad and Lacy Johnson said...

Congratulations Katie!!! :)

Shawn and Ali said...

I had no idea you were having another baby!! Congratulations.