CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 4, 2011

Boys..boys..boys

It's a BOY!! Corbin and I went up for an early ultrasound on Tuesday March 1 and we both were really thinking it was a girl. This pregnancy has been so different from Coopers and everyone was telling us they thought we were having a girl. I expected to be a little disappointed because I was really looking forward to having a girl to take shopping and do girls day out and that kind of thing. Although we were extremely happy and surprised when she said it was a boy! We are thrilled and think that Cooper and this little one will be good little buddies. I just better learn how to control my emotions at sporting events because I think I'm going to be going to my fair share of them. We really couldn't be more thrilled to be having another little boy and we are excited for the adventure it will bring!

2 comments:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

Yay!! A little brother for Cooper. That is exciting!! Boys definitely over rule in the Emerick family. Well, in Jerry's family. Except for Emily and Jared's little family full of girls. ;-) Congratulations again.

Shawn and Ali said...

Yay! How exciting. Cooper will have a little friend. You probably will be going to your share of games!